Company Details Management
Company Detail menu is used for editing the company profile and displaying the information.
For the accessing company details and settings, click on the Company Detail button located under the Company Settings heading on the left side of the screen.
In the new page,
· General Informations: General information about the company is arranged in this area. Short name on the page; is the short title of the company in the upper right part of the screen.It can be edited from the relevant page, with a maximum of 25 characters.
Company Logo: Can be uploaded in 190x45 format from the Company Logo field. After filling the areas clicking Save button.
· Organization Units: This is the page where organizational units and details are displayed. Click on the link below for detailed information.
· Addresses: The area where the delivery or bill address is added. To add the new address must be clicked to Add button.
Title: The field to write the address title
Country, State and City: The area where the countries, the states and cities that are connected to the country are selected.
District: It is a non-mandatory field in which the district information is added.
Postal Code: It is a non-mandatory field in which the postal code is added.
Address Details: It is the field where the detailed address information is added.
Address Type: It is the field where the address type is determined between two options, Invoice or Delivery address.
Default: If button activated, the address displayed to be default. If the button did not activated, the address not displayed default.
After filling the necessary areas clicking Save button.
· Currency: The area where the currencies are listed in company.
· Unit of Meansures: The area where the unit of meansures are listed in company
· Payment Terms: The area where payment terms that can be used in sourcing and purchise order processes. To add a new payment term, click the Add button.
The relevant payment term and an optional code information must be entered and the Save button must be clicked to complete the adding process.
· Incoterms: It is the tab where the delivery forms are added to the system. In order to add a new delivery method, the Add button must be clicked.
Selection should be made among the incoterms defined in the system. The code information is optional. Save button must be clicked to complete the adding process.
· Purchase Order Terms: It is used in the automatic reflection of the added text information to the order. Order conditions are displayed as an optional list on the creation pages of users who can create orders. The selected condition is transmitted to the supplier in the Summary menu of the order. In order to add a new order condition, the Add button must be clicked.
Detailed information must be add to Purchase order terms and Save button must be clicked to complete the adding process.