Evaluation Form Templates
In the evaluation process of suppliers, the forms to be evaluated must be created after adding the necessary parameters via SPM settings in the first step. In order to create an evaluation form template, the Evaluation Form Templates menu in the Performance Management menu under the Supplier Management heading on the left side of the screen must be clicked.
On the page that opens, click the Add button on the left side of the screen.
In the window that opens, the template name should be entered and the Save button should be clicked. Evaluation Form Template will be listed under Template List in the setup status.
By clicking on the arrow icon in the right part of the filter line, detailed filtering can be done in order to reach the desired “Evaluation Form Templates”.
Details such as Id, Template Name, Creator and Status of the form templates to be viewed are determined and the "Search" button is clicked.
Evaluation Form List
There are buttons that vary according to the state of the form under the action column;
· Preview: It is the icon where the final form of the form is displayed.
· Detail: It is the icon where the form template name can be edited.
· KPIs: This is the page where the KPIs determined for evaluation are selected and questions related to the criteria are arranged.
· Copy: The form template can be copied.
· Enable: Activation can be made so that the form template can be used in the evaluation process. Templates that are not activated cannot be submitted for consideration.
· Delete: Only form templates with Setup status can be deleted.
Template – KPI List
To add KPI to the evaluation form template, the KPI button must be clicked under the Action column.
KPI can be added with the Add button on the bottom right of the page that opens.
It is mandatory to fill in the fields indicated with an asterisk on the page that opens. After filling in the relevant fields, the Save button should be clicked to complete the process.
• Select KPI:Selection is made from the criteria registered under the company’s KPI List.
• Weight %: Expresses the weight of the criteria in % on the template.
• Ranking: Refers to the ranking that the KPI will be displayed.
In order to add a question to a KPI for users to answer or to view the questions within the KPI, the Questions icon must be clicked on the right of the relevant KPI on the Evaluation Form Templates page. A page opens with the questions icon to create a list of questions based on criteria.
A new question can be added by clicking the Add button at the bottom right of the page that opens. The fields indicated with a red asterisk must be filled.
From the Select section, the question that was previously under any template related KPIs can be selected. The selected question is brought along with answer options.
After filling the relevant information, the Save button should be clicked.
• Question: The required question text can be added from the question field.
• Question Type: It expresses the structure of the field of the question to be answered.
• Question types: Multi Select, Single select, File, Date, Text, Numerical, Text Area, Label, Weighted Question (Positive) or Weighted Question (Negative). Only Multiple select, Single select, Positive Weighted Question (Positive) and Weighted Question (Negative) can have a score.
• Multiple Select: More than one answer option can be selected in a Multiple Choice type question. When more than one option is selected, the question score is calculated by adding the weight of each of the selected options.
• Single Select: In a Single Select type question, only one answer option can be selected over the option list defined by the user.
• Weighted Question (Positive): This is the type of question that should be used if a supplier is to be given different scores based on different answers, or if the supplier is to be evaluated by defining a sub-target, target and upper target. The higher the answer value in a positive-targeted question, the higher the score it gets from the question. The Weight % and Value fields are mandatory.
• Weighted Question (Negative): This is the type of question that should be used if a supplier is to be given different scores based on different answers, or if the supplier is to be evaluated by defining a sub-target, target and upper target. The higher the answer value in a negative-targeted question, the lower the score it gets from the question.
• Weight %: Enter the weight of the question within the criteria.
• Score: Based on the weight of the question, the value of the score will be automatically displayed.
• Ranking: Questions added to the criteria will be sorted according to the value entered in the field.
• Description: Indicates the field where the explanation about the question will be entered.
• Exempted?: Indicates whether the evaluator can be exempted from the question.
• Mandatory?: It will be mandatory for the evaluator to answer the question.
• Related?: If it is a question related to other questions in the form, a selection is made and the related question is selected as related.
The sum of the weights of the questions in a criterion must be 100%. In order to add answer options to be created based on the question types or to view the available options, the Answer Options icon on the right side of the relevant question on the question list page is clicked.
The fields indicated with a red asterisk on the answer options page that opens are required to be filled.
• Answer: This is the field where the name of the answer options is entered.
• Weight %: It is the field where the percentage score to be obtained if the answer option is selected is entered.
• Ranking: The order in which the answer option will be displayed in the question is the field.
After the questions related to the KPIs are determined and saved under the entire evaluation template form list, the template is made ready for use with the Enable icon under the action column in the Evaluation Form Templates menu so that the form template can be used by the evaluators.