Create a Product From Scratch
Click on the Create Product button in the Product Management menu on the left side of the screen.
On the page that opens;
· Product No: Product code information is written.
· Title: Product title information is written (Max 100 characters).
· Short Description: Write a short description about the product (Max 100 characters).
· Detailed Description: A detailed description of the product is written.
· Effective Date: The validity start date of the product is selected.
· Expiration Date: The expiry date of the product is selected.
· Unit of Measure: The unit of measure is selected. (The Unit of Measure field is optional.)
· Brand: Product brand information is selected. (Brand field is optional.) When it is desired to add new brand information about the product, the relevant information is entered in the New Brand field to the right of the Brand field and the + button is clicked.
· Manufacturer Name: Manufacturer Name information is selected. (Manufacturer Name field is optional.) When it is desired to add a new manufacturer name related to the product, the relevant information is entered in the New Manufacturer Name field to the right of the Manufacturer Name field and the + button is clicked.
· Manufacturer Part Number: Enter the manufacturer part number (Max 25 characters).
· Model: Product model information is written (Max 25 characters).
· Product Color: Product color information is written. (Max 25 characters).
· Product Url: Product URL information is written. (Max 25 characters).
· Keywords: Search Keyword information is selected. (Search Keyword field is optional.) When it is desired to add new search keyword information about the product, the relevant information is entered in the New Search Keyword field to the right of the Search Keyword field and the + button is clicked.
· Products with keywords can be searched from the search section on the Catalogs page.
· Quantity per Unit of Measurement: Information of units per unit of measurement is entered.
· Delivery Time (Day): Delivery time information is written.
· Purchasing Category: By clicking the + button on the right of the Purchasing Category field, the product Purchasing category is selected. Purchasing categories defined for the organizational unit that the user is connected to are listed.
· Supplier SKU: By clicking the Add button, supplier selection is made and supplier SKU information about the product is written. (More than one Supplier SKU information can be added for a product.) Click OK to save or Cancel to cancel.
When the added Supplier SKU information is desired to be deleted, the relevant line is selected and the Delete button is clicked. When all selected rows are desired to be deleted, a collective selection is made and the Delete button is clicked.
· Account Code: Click on the Add button to select the account code. (More than one Account Code information can be added for a product.) Click OK to save or Cancel to cancel.
After filling the information, click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
After clicking the Save button, a redirect to the product detail page is provided. With the Product Price, Product Images and Product Logs menus, price adjustments, product visual changes and changes made on the product can be viewed.
In order to add an image to the product, the image to be uploaded must be selected from the computer by clicking on the Product Images menu.
Changes can be made to the information on the product from the General Information page in the product detail. After the requested information is updated, click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Import via Excel
In order to transfer many products to the system at the same time, the Product List menu in the Product Management menu on the left side of the screen should be clicked.
Excel template that can be transferred to the system can be downloaded by clicking the Download Template option from the Export button on the page that opens.
Via the downloaded template; Columns marked with red color such as Product No, Title, Short Description must be filled in as required. Fields such as Detailed Description, Brand and Manufacturer Name can be filled optionally.
Purchasing Categories, Units of Measure and Account Codes must be filled in using the relevant code information in the template. Details of each information are on the relevant pages.
After the template is filled, in order to transfer it to the system, click the Export button in the Product List menu and click Import.
When the template is successfully transferred to the system, product details can be accessed from the Product List menu.