A Project can be created to manage and track the processes you perform on the Promena platform. To create a new project click the menu is located in the Project Management menu under the E-Sourcing title on the left side of the screen.
It is mandatory to fill in the fields indicated with a red asterisk on the page that opens.
• Title: Indicates the title of the project.
• Company: Represents the company to which the buyer is affiliated.
• Authorized Person: Refers to the project authorized person. Depending on the role, the authorized person can be selected from the users under the receiving company.
• Organization Unit: Represents the organizational unit where the authorized person is in the system. It is brought by the automatic system.
• Description: Represents the field where a description of the project detail can be entered.
• Budget: This is the field where the budget of the project is entered.
• Start Date: Indicates the start date of the project.
• Due Date: Performs the end date of the project.
All fields are filled and the "Save" button is clicked and a project with a new id number is created in the In In Progress status.
Project details should be completed by filling in the "General Information", "Events", "Project Team", "Milestones", "Tasks" and "Documents" tabs of the project.
The information filled in at the first stage creates the "General Information" tab. Changes can be made in the relevant tab, click the "Save" button at the bottom right of the screen to save the process.
The relevant page can be opened by clicking the Events tab. The sourcing processes to be added to the project will be determined on the page opened in the Events step. A new process can be created by selecting from existing processes or adding to the project.
• Select Event: It is the button used to add to the project by selecting from among the existing events. Events can be RFI, RFQ and E-auction. On the page that opens, select the events under the buyer company and click the Save button. At this stage, the process in any situation can be added to the project.
Add Event: On the page that opens, a new events can be created and added to the project. When the event type is selected by clicking the Add Event button, the creation screen of the relevant process will be opened. When the related event is created during the installation phase, it will be added to the project automatically.
When the Project Team tab is clicked, the relevant page is displayed. It is the step of creating the project team by adding users to the project in line with the authorized persons defined under the receiving company. To add people to the Project Team, click the Add button at the top left.
Users under the receiving company are listed on the page that opens. At the top of the list, a search can be made from the Name, Surname and Organization Unitfields. After adding authorized persons, the Save button should be clicked.
Important and milestone stages for the project can be listed. In order to add a Milestone to the project, click the Add button in the upper left corner.
It is mandatory to fill in the fields indicated with a red asterisk on the page that opens. After the relevant information is entered, it should be added to the Save button at the bottom right.
• Milestone Definition: Indicates the milestone of the project.
• Description : Indicates the description of the milestone.
• Completion Date: Indicates the completion date of the milestone added to the project.
In the Tasks step, tasks and task contacts linked to milestones can be added to the project. In order to add a task and assign authorized person to the project, click the Add button on the top left.
It is mandatory to fill in the fields indicated with a red asterisk on the page that opens. After the relevant information is entered, it should be added to the Save button at the bottom right
• Task Description: It refers to the area where the definition of the task of the project is made.
• Description: Indicates the description of the task.
• Associated Milestone: Indicates the relevant milestone of the task that can be included in the project.
• Authorized person: Indicates the selection of the relevant person of the task.
• Effort: Indicates the area where the effort of the task can be entered in hours.
• Start Date: Indicates the start date of the task.
• End Date: Indicates the end date of the task.
It is the area where the documents related to the project can be added when the documents step is passed. The document can be added to the file to be imported by clicking the relevant field or by drag and drop method.