Event Management General Report
If you are authorized to receive a event report in the Promena e-Sourcing System, you can receive a general Excel report about the events for Request For Quotation (RFQ) and e-tenders.
When you access the Events List from the menu on the left of the page, you can view the events that you’re authorized to see. Click on the Detailed Report button to receive a general report for the events you see on this list. Specify your criteria about the report you want to receive on this page
- Company Selection:If you have a user account related to more than one company, you will display the companies that you are affiliated with in this list. Check the company for which you want a report or All option.
- Event Type:For the report you want to receive, check the Request for Quotation (RFQ), e-Tender or All option.
- Bid Direction:Check the Decrease, Increase or All option for the events that you want to see in the report.
- Currency:Select the currency of your report. Bids placed for the events will be displayed in the currency you have selected.
- Start Date:Select the start date of events you want to see in the report.
- End Date:Select the end date of events you want to see in the report.
Once you make all your selections, click on the OK button on lower right section. The Excel report created as per the criteria you have selected will be downloaded to the default Downloads folder of your computer.