Create an RFI – Participant List (Step 3)
An RFI event is created through four initial steps. Participant List is the third step of the process.
To proceed the Participant List step, you must complete the Forms part initially.
Participant List phase is where the participants are invited to the RFI event.
Click the Add button to choose participants.
All suppliers registered in your company’s list will be listed in pop-up page.
To filter suppliers, use the search section.
· Search: Used to search participants by their company name.
· Participant Status: Used to filter participants by their company’s status.
· Categories: Used to list participants based on their chosen purchasing categories.
· Category Status: Used to filter participants by their category statuses that they have chosen.
· Country/ State/ City Selection: Used to list participants according to given address information.
Brand: Used to filter participants by a brand if one added in their registration phases.
After filling necessary filters, click the Search button to filter participants.
Below Participant Information column, the status of the company, the category status and the address of the company can be viewed.
To add a participant, click the box located at the left-corner of a row, select a user from Users column and click the Save button located at the bottom right-corner in pop-up.
To add a participant without closing the tab, click Save and New button and to cancel the process, click Cancel button.
Please refer the link below for further information about Documents phase.