Creating a REQ
In order to create a REQ in Promena, you need to click Create REQ menu below the REQs title that is located at the left-hand side of the screen.
In the next page, the required rows with red asterisk has to be filled. The areas that you will come across with;
· Title: The row where the title of the requisition is entered that is mandatory.
· Buyer REQ No: The row where a REQ code is added related to the buyer’s ERP system in a case where there is an integration between Promena and buyer’s third-party programs. This row is not mandatory.
· Description: The row where the descriptions related to the requisition is entered. A picture, link or a text can be added and texts can be formatted in desired way.
· Company: The row where the company information of the requisitioner is being displayed automatically.
· Currency: The row where a currency that the buyer works with are listed. The default currency will be automatically selected any other currency in the list can be chosen.
Department: The row where the organization unit of the requisitioner is being displayed.
· Cost Center: The row where the cost center of the requisition is being selected. If there is at least one cost center existing, this filed becomes mandatory.
· Note to Supplier: The area where notes that the supplier has to view related to the requisition is added.
· Delivery Address: The row where the delivery address is selected. If the requisitioner has only one address added to their organization unit, the option will be automatically selected.
· Ship to Attention Name: Non-mandatory area where the ship to attention name is noted.
· Bill to Address: Mandatory area where the bill to address is being selected.
· Bill To Attention Name: Non-mandatory area where the bill to attention name is added.
Required Delivery Date: Mandatory area where the desired delivery date is added.
After filling the necessary areas clicking Save button will create the requisition in Setup status. In the new page there will be five different menu related to the requisition.
In the new page, the details of the requisition could be viewed through General Informationpage and changes can be made while the requisition is in Setup status.
To add a document, you can click the Add button in Documentsmenu and choose the document that needs to be uploaded.
Click to Download icon to download a document and click to Trash Can icon to delete a document. In the Documents page, the upload date, name and the person who uploaded the document could be seen. To let the supplier view the documents added, Supplier Access switch can be turned on. When the Supplier Access switch is off, suppliers cannot view the documents.
In the Line Items menu, the items of the requisition can be changed and edited. Click the Add button to add a new item. The three different options shared below might vary depending on the roles given to the user.
Add from Catalog: The catalogs that the user is allowed to access will be displayed in the pop-up. The required products must be found from the catalogs and Select button must be clicked.
Add Product: The product list will be displayed in a pop-up. To add a product from the list, Select button must be clicked.
Add Free Text Item: The option where the details of an item is added manually.
After adding a product from either a catalog, product list or as a free text, a new pop-up will be displayed allowing the user to only change all areas when it is a free text item whereas products from catalog and product list will not allow users to change the product details.
Note: Product Description, Product No, Unit Price, UOM and Parity fields are automatically filled when a product from a Catalog or Product List is added whereas a Free Text item allows the user to fill these fields.
After choosing a Delivery Address and filling Ship to Attention Name and Line Item Notes field which are not mandatory, click to Save button.
To update the information of the items entered, click to the pen icon and after making necessary changes click to Save button. If any item of the requisition is required to be deleted, click the trash can icon.
To view the log types and procedure dates, click to REQ Logs. The users who approve or reject the REQ will also be listed with the notes if entered and the dates that the either approval or rejection has been given.
The details of the created REQ could be viewed through Summary menu and to send the REQ to approval workflow, Submit button should be clicked.
Note: The REQs that are in Setup statuses will only be viewed by the user who initially created the REQ and those REQs will not be sent to the approval of the other users. The Submit button in the Summary menu must be clicked if this process is required to be proceeded.
Click the link below for further information about REQ List menu.
Click the link below for further information about PO Tracking menu.