(Buyer) Contact in General
In Promena, you can send messages between your organization users and suppliers.
To access the message box, click the Inbox menu located below Contact title on the left-corner of the screen
or, click the envelope icon located at the top-right corner of the screen. The number displayed beside the icon indicates the unread messages.
In Inbox page, you can list all the messages that you have sent and received.
· Message Direction: Displays the incoming and sent messages as icons.
Messages sent will be displayed with an arrow icon in red and messages received will be displayed with an arrow icon in green colors.
· From: Displays the user’s name who sent a message.
· To: Displays the usernames that a message is sent to.
The company names that users belongs to will be shared in between parenthesis.
· Subject: Displays a message’s title.
By clicking the information below To, From or Subject columns, you can access the message details.
In message details;
· Print: Used to print the page.
· Reply: Used to reply a message.
In the next page, you can enter a message, view the conversation history and add documents.
The conversation history will appear on the right-hand side of the screen.
Click the Submit button to reply a message. After sending a message, you will be directed to the Inbox page and the last message will appear at the top of the list. If replied, “Replied” icon will appear below Message Direction column.
· Direct: Used to forward a message to an another user.
After clicking Direct button, fill the mandatory areas to forward the message.
Choose a user by using the dropdown list of Company Users. Each addition will be automatically displayed in “To” row. You can change the message subject and its contents.
The message history can be displayed on the right-hand side of the screen.
You will be directed to the Inbox menu automatically after clicking Submit button. The directed message will appear at the top of the list and the original message will appear with an icon indicating that it was directed.
· Click the Back to List button to turn back to the Inboxmenu in details of a message.
· Attachments: If added, an attachment icon will appear in Inbox menu on related rows.
· Date: The column automatically lists the most recent messages by default. Click the Date column to see the messages that were sent earlier.
The messages that were not read yet will appear with bold characters.
To mark messages as read or unread, click the box icon located at the left corner of each row and click the Action button to choose among the options.
In filter row, you can search messages according to the supplier, received, sent messages or message status.
· Search Box: Used to filter messages according to the From, To or keywords from the message subjects. At least four characters are required to make a search.
· Search by Participant: Used to filter messages by the participants. To set the filter to its default, choose “Search by participant” option.
· Select Message Direction: Used to filter the received or sent messages. To set the filter to its default, choose “Search message direction” option.
· Select Message Status: Used to filter the unread or read messages. To set the filter to its default, choose “Search message status” option.
Sending a New Message
Click the New button in the Inbox menu to send a new message.
Fill the areas with red asterisk which are mandatory to fill and click Submit button to send the message. Click the Cancel button to cancel sending a message and turn back to the Inbox menu.
To: Used to choose the users who will receive the message. If chosen more than one, no user will be able to know who else received this message. Every user added here receives message separately.
Up to 200 users registered in the system at once can be added.
To add a user, click the Add User button and then choose either one of the company users or participant users. You can send messages to the both type at once.
To send a message to company users, you can use the filter options such as Name, Surname and Organization Unit.
Click the Save button to add the users that you have selected or click the Save and Newbutton to add the users that you have selected according to the filters and wanted to add more without closing the pop-up. To cancel the process, click Cancel button.
You cannot add your own user to the “To” part.
To send a message to participant users, you can use the filters to list related participant accordingly in the pop-up.
· Search Box: Used to search participants by their company name or tax number.
· Participant Status: Used to filter participants by their company’s status.
· Categories: Used to list participants based on their chosen purchasing categories.
· Category Status: Used to filter participants by their category statuses that they have chosen.
· Country/State/City: Used to list participants according to given address information.
· Brand: Used to filter participants by a brand if one added in their registration phases.
If required, click the Search icon to apply the filters.
Below Participant Information column, the status of the company, the category status and the address of the company can be viewed.
To add a participant, click the box located at the left-corner of a row below Participant Information column, select a user from Users column and click the Save button located at the bottom right-corner in pop-up.
All added users will be listed in “To” part. To remove a user from the list, click the “X” icon located of each user information.
Subject: Used to add a subject to the message up to 100 characters.
Message: Used to enter the message without a character limit. Use the bar to change the way characters appear, add links and make other adjustments.
Documents: Click the Add button to add a document up to 100MB in supported formats such as Word, Excel, etc. If an unsupported file format is added, a warning pop-up will appear with the list of supported file formats.
Added documents will appear with their names. To remove a document click the cross icon in red.
If message is sent successfully, a pop-up indicating the status of the message will appear and you will be automatically directed to the Inboxmenu.
The most recent messages will appear at the top of the list by default. The users who have received a message will get an additional notification message.
Users added to “To” will receive an e-mail about a new message. Only the user who sent the message, message’s title and a button that will allow direct access to the message will be displayed in the e-mail.
Sending a direct message is particularly created for buyer users. Participant users cannot send direct messages to the buyer users unless they have invited to an event or received a purchase order.
For further information on sending a message in RFI events, click the link below.
For further information on sending a message in Quick RFQ events, click the link below.
For further information on sending a message in E-Auction events, click the link below.
For further information on sending a message in POs, click the link below.